To enroll in St. Francis de Sales, the student must complete the following procedures:
- Download the Transfer Packet.
- Furnish a completed Transfer Admission Application, an unofficial transcript, and any other pertinent academic information (IEP, Standardized Testing information, 7th and 8th grade transcripts, etc.).
- Produce a Discipline and Attendance Report from previous high schools.
- Attend subsequent Summer School classes or make arrangements to make up academic deficiencies if needed.
- Provide a letter(s) from all previous high schools stating that there are no financial delinquencies remaining.
- Meet with the Admissions Director, the head of Guidance, and the Dean of Students for an interview.
- Meet with the Admissions Director and/or Guidance Counselor to select courses for the upcoming academic year.
- Complete information on cards in the Student-Parent Handbook if transfer occurs during school year.
- Pay the registration fee, and complete and sign a Tuition Contract.
St. Francis de Sales H.S. reserves the right to deny admission to a student who:
- Is an incoming freshman or sophomore with more than one (1) credit deficiency at the time of enrollment.
- Is an incoming junior with more than one-half credit deficiency at the time of enrollment.
- Is an incoming senior with any academic deficiencies.
- Has a history of disciplinary or attendance problems at the previous school(s) of attendance.
- Has an outstanding balance at any school.
- Refuses to accept probation, if required.
- Is unable to be scheduled in the available academic program of studies.
A diploma will be granted only to students who have attended St. Francis de Sales for two (2) semesters in the senior year and have met all requirements for graduation.